Subject: Re: Finding a 2.5x HD

Re: Finding a 2.5x HD

From: Neon John <jgd_at_johngsbbq.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 23:41:05 -0500

If all else fails, Grant, drop me a line off-list. If you'll pay the
costs, I'll be happy to take your check and order you a drive and have
it shipped directly to you.

I bet places like NewEgg, Page Computing and so on will work with you.
You may have to do it via phone but I bet they'll help you.

John

>> Here's my problem...
>>
>> ...Please don't give me the usual yada yada about this but I can't pay
>> online. I haven't been able to find ANY place, thus, where I can get
>> a 2.5x replacement hard drive for my JBR. So I need either...
>> (1) The name of a store where I can find it (I've tried Future Shop,
>> The Source...etc)
>> (2) Or an online place where I can buy the hard drive via cheque or
>> transfer or similar.

---
John De Armond
http://www.johngsbbq.com
Cleveland, Occupied TN
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.-Ralph Waldo Emerson