Subject: Minor problem when Building Rockbox for JBR1

Minor problem when Building Rockbox for JBR1

From: Christian Marg <christian.marg_at_tu-clausthal.de>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 09:33:42 +0100

[I hesitated to put this on the Dev-List, because I don't consider me to
be a dev - and I don't have subscribed to it...]

Hello!

I just installed a Dev-Environment (Cygwin) according to the Webpage and
checked out CVS. Then I started hacking a little, because I wanted to
have a "Delete" entry in the Onplay-Menu.

I ran configure and then make, rockbox build fine.

Enter the problem: I changed just apps/onplay.c, ran make, the build
finished correctly but the changes I didn't make their way to ajbrec.ajz.

I had to 'make clean' each time, even if I just changed one file. Is
this intended behaviour?

bye
Christian

PS: I now have the 'delete' entry in the On-Play-Menu and I hacked a
Menu with 'Sleep timer' and (just for fun) 'Debug menu' to appear on F3.
If anyone is interested, I could send patches...