Subject: Re: Minor problem when Building Rockbox for JBR1

Re: Minor problem when Building Rockbox for JBR1

From: Christian Marg <christian.marg_at_tu-clausthal.de>
Date: 2006-03-08

Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:
> Christian Marg wrote:
>> I had to 'make clean' each time, even if I just changed one file. Is
>> this intended behaviour?
>
> That's strange. I just tried, and ajbrec.ajz seems to be updated just fine.

Maybe it had something to do with using Windows' Sendto menu to copy the
file. I now use cp in the cygwin shell, it seems to work better.

Yesterday I have seen Windows and Cygwin battling over the contents of a
directory (Cygwin showed them, Windows didn't, then Cygwin didn't show
them anymore etc...) so maybe this is where the problem is located.

Anyway, since using cp works, I'm fine with it - and have just
implemented my idea for Bug http://www.rockbox.org/bugs/task/2839.

bye
Christian