Subject: firmware patcher not working for me

firmware patcher not working for me

From: Rob Powell <rob_at_rinty.plus.com>
Date: 2006-03-13

HI all,

Sorry, but I'm setting up my H340, and need a little help.

I can't get the iriver firmware patcher to work. I've downloaded my
firmware, (the link to 1.29 doesn't appear to work, so I downloaded 1,28),
and the firmware patcher. I ran the firmware patcher, and when I hit "tab",
(to browse for the firmware file), I get "could not open patched firmware
for checksum check". Clearly it's not finding the firmware file, as I've
not pointed to it with the browser, but I can't get to the browser. Any
suggestions how you get to the browser using the keyboard?

Thanks,

Rob