Subject: Re: Changing the batteries on my Archos

Re: Changing the batteries on my Archos

From: Grant Hardy <granthardy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 17:36:08 -0800

Ok, look...I still can't find what you're telling me to search for...
With my Jukebox V1 in front of me, I move my finger from the internal
microphone hole along the top to the left and land on the rubber
bumper. Keeping a finger there, I find the other bumper at the bottom
of the unit. Is it the plastic piece between these bumpers that you
lift up? Same on the other side? And which "hole" are you talking
about? I see about a xillion holes on the side...