Subject: strange "bug" with H340

strange "bug" with H340

From: Rob Powell <rob_at_rinty.plus.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 09:25:28 -0000

Hi all,

I've installed RB on my new H340, and was happily listening last night, when
the battery died. It seems only to last about an hour, so whether there's a
problem with the charger, or a bug in the software that's telling it to turn
off before the battery's flat I don't know.

However there are 2 other problems that I've noticed, which aren't related
to the battery. First, the unit resets many of it's settings, including
sound settings and some playback options when it's turned off. Second, the
unit locked up after the battery died, so i did a reset, using the little
button under the mike. When I turned on, no voiced menus, filenames, etc.
Rockbox is still there, but the setting seem to have been completely
rewritten.
ob