Subject: Re: Unofficial Rockbox 2.5.1 for Archos Recorder V1

Re: Unofficial Rockbox 2.5.1 for Archos Recorder V1

From: Tom Cole <>
Date: 2006-03-18

If you're asking if the ID3 Database is accessible via voice, then I'm
not absolutely sure but I don't think so. It's not an area of Rockbox
I've explored. The search part "DataBox" is a plugin, and plugins are
not voiced at present, for technical reasons.

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 21:31:31 -0600, "Sarai" <>