Subject: Re: Voicing Menus on Ipod

Re: Voicing Menus on Ipod

From: James Teh <jamie_at_jantrid.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 00:12:14 +1000

As far as I know, the voice UI is not currently working on the Ipods
with Rockbox. Keep in mind that even when they do, you won't have the
Ipod menus voiced, but rather, the Rockbox menus; i.e. you won't have
the Ipod firmware voiced. I suspect you are aware of this already, but
your mention of having the Ipod menus voiced left me wanting to clarify.
:)

Jamie

--
James Teh