Subject: Unofficial Rockbox 2.5.1 for Archos Recorders and Player

Unofficial Rockbox 2.5.1 for Archos Recorders and Player

From: Tom Cole <tcole_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: 2006-03-19

For completeness, I have added downloads for the player and V2 recorder
to the Rockbox 2.5.1 page on the rockbox wiki.

See http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/RockBox251 for further
details.

The bookmarking enhancements will be of interest to blind users and
others.

I have not been able to test these versions on Archos machines as I do
not have the appropriate hardware, but they run ok in the simulator. It
would be great if someone would try these releases out and let me know
how they get on.

Tom