Subject: yay! and yet another question

yay! and yet another question

From: Jessi R. <independent_diva_at_telus.net>
Date: 2006-03-20

hey, ya'll,
I finally got my new iriver h120, yay!!! I just finished loading up with
songs, all my R and B and soul, and gospel, yay!! I've only got about four
gigs on so far, but so far no cyclic redundancy errors, another yay! let's
hope one doesn't come up. but anyway, it's doing more weirdness. I think I
might have organized my songs in such a way that rockbox doesn't like or
something. cuz I made a folder for each artist, and then put all the albums
by that artist in the artist folder. rockbox will read the artist folder,
but when I open it up to see the albums, it doesn't read anything and I have
to reset it cuz it seems to crash. if I try and go back to the main list of
artist folders, it won't read anything either so that's why I have to reset
it to get the speech back. I figured, though, that since rockbox reads
directories then it should read directories within directories, right? but
mine doesn't and the thought of having to go through and reorganize all my
songs is just...*groans* nooooooo. any suggestions on why it's doing this
weirdness?
peace and positivity:)
Jessi
"This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoyce and be glad in
it." -Psalm 118:24
count it all joy, no matter what!!