Subject: Mention the "mostly working" targets on the front page?

Mention the "mostly working" targets on the front page?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 09:28:01 +0100 (CET)

Hi

I think it is about time we modify the first line of the front page of the web
site to advertise Rockbox as working on these players too:

  iriver h1x0 series, iriver h3x0 series, ipod color, ipod video, ipod 4g
  grayscale, ipod nano.

... and then we should rephrase the their paragraph to not explicitly mention
Archos. Would anyone object if I made it so?

As someone mentioned in a recent bug report, we need to start making an effort
to make the web site show the true portable nature of Rockbox.