Subject: RE: rockbox Digest, Vol 7, Issue 39

RE: rockbox Digest, Vol 7, Issue 39

From: Barrett, Don <Don.Barrett_at_ed.gov>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 14:45:45 -0500

Thanks Mike; very helpful.

Don Barrett
Section 508 Coordinator
U.S. Department of Education
(202)-205-8245
don.barrett_at_ed.gov

-----Original Message-----
From: rockbox-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se [mailto:rockbox-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se]
On Behalf Of Michael E. DiFebbo
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 12:28 PM
To: Rockbox

There is a FAQ for blind users that is somewhat dated, but at least
touches on answers to some of your questions:
http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/BlindFAQ. I would
characterize Rockbox's accessibility to the blind as a significant goal
of the project, though not the only goal. As the FAQ indicates, "The
Rockbox team are justifiably proud of Rockbox's role in making ... the
vast majority of its features accessible to the blind ..."