Subject: RE: rockbox Digest, Vol 7, Issue 43

RE: rockbox Digest, Vol 7, Issue 43

From: Rob Powell <rob_at_rinty.plus.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 23:49:32 -0000

Daniel, ignore this joker, clearly he's not even bothered to look at the
web-site. If he'd used rockbox, he'd know that the whole point is the speech
output. He's also know that there are some cool features which are better
on the rockbox than on the standard firmware. One really important point
though, if he can see the videos on his ipod, why not use the display to
access them, or was that too obvious.

I'm sorry there are such idiots around, thanks very much for all the great
work you guys are doing, without rockbox we'd have no way of accessing MP3
players like these at all. I feel like apologising to you guys on behalf of
all blind people, but then I shouldn't have to.

Thanks again for all the hard work

Rob