Subject: Re: Hopefully not a dumb question...

Re: Hopefully not a dumb question...

From: Tom Cole <tcole_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 16:45:09 +1200

Bookmarks are kept in up to 2 places depending on how you have set your
bookmarking options ("General Settings" - "Bookmarking"). The first
place is central and is reached off the main menu - "Recent Bookmarks".
The second place is where your playlist is in the directory structure.

You save a bookmark either by first setting the bookmark option
"Bookmark on Stop" to "Yes" or "Ask" and then press Stop while playing
your playlist, or using the context menu while playing your playlist.

Later, when you wish to resume your playlist:-

a) If you are using the central method go to Menu - Recent Bookmarks and
navigate to your playlist bookmark and press play.

b) If you are using the distributed method of storing your bookmarks,
navigate to where your playlist is in the directory structure and you
will find a bookmark file there. Play it and navigate to your required
bookmark and play that.

Most people find it easier to just use the central Recent Bookmark
method of storing bookmarks