Subject: Re: Hopefully not a dumb question...

Re: Hopefully not a dumb question...

From: Mike Holden <rockbox_at_mikeholden.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 11:31:12 -0000 (GMT)

You are correct in that "follow playlist" is not the required option here.

However you are not correct in saying that the required functionality is
not available.

The requester simply needs to enable the "bookmark on stop" option in the
menu. Next time they press STOP, a bookmark will be saved for that
playlist (you may see a .bmark file being created with the same name as
the playlist). If they also set the "load last bookmark" option, then it
will load the appropriate bookmark next time they play that playlist, and
will therefore continue on from where they stopped last time they played
that playlist.

Simple, and works like a charm - I use it all the time!

--
Mike Holden