Subject: RE: IPOD Port

RE: IPOD Port

From: Barrett, Don <Don.Barrett_at_ed.gov>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 09:50:41 -0500

Still having trouble getting voice to work and getting the "prefetch
abort at deadbeee" message a lot. I wonder if I didn't install the
firmware properly, but I followed the installation instructions to the
letter. If there are any sighted Rockbox users in the DC/VA area who
would be willing to assist, I don't mind paying an hourly rate.

Thanks.

Don Barrett
Section 508 Coordinator
U.S. Department of Education