Subject: Re: IPOD Port

Re: IPOD Port

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 07:56:23 -0700

Tom wrote:
You should be aware that there are currently some issues with voice UI
on Ipod
that we are trying to hunt down. Be prepared for crashes and hangs
if you try using the voice UI for now.
But when these bugs have been found, then yes, there's no reason it
shouldn't
work on the 60 gig 5G Ipod.

Thanks! That's good to know. maybe I'll hold off for now until the kinks
are worked out. I'll check back on the voice UI in a couple of
weeks...rocker