Subject: Re: Successful hard disk upgrade to Archos Recorder

Re: Successful hard disk upgrade to Archos Recorder

From: Harald Milz <>
Date: 2006-03-21

Clive Freeman <> wrote:

> Once I'd done this, I loaded up rockbox, booted my new Archos 120GB, plugged
> it into my archiving machine, and downloaded ALL my mp3s onto it - about
> 60GB.

Sounds like what I did last Monday - except that I formatted the drive with
mkdosfs on Linux :-)) The said Fuji drive is spectacularly cheap at the
moment (I paid 129 EUR @ plus shipping).

Sadly, this is going to be the last HD upgrade on our beloved Archos
because 128 GiB is the limit...

Menu, n.:
	A list of dishes which the restaurant has just run out of.