Subject: RE: iRiver h320 and h340

RE: iRiver h320 and h340

From: Rob Powell <rob_at_rinty.plus.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 17:23:44 -0000

HI all, there are a few irivers on ebay at the moment, and the listings all
contain the words "vat inc". They all start at £99. They're all factory
refurbished units, which usually means they're old returned stock in the UK.
I've had 2 units now, and the packaging and units look completely undamaged
and unused. I don't know how many of these units the company have, but they
usually go for around £250. Good luck!.

Rob