Subject: Re: Gentlemen, we have *PCM* sound - on Archos!

Re: Gentlemen, we have *PCM* sound - on Archos!

From: Rocker <>
Date: 2006-03-24

Cool dude!

rocking roll Hootchy Cooh!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jens Arnold" <>
To: <>
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 5:01 PM
Subject: Gentlemen, we have *PCM* sound - on Archos!

Hello rockboxers

Following the rockbox tradition, I am more than happy to
announce that my Archos Recorder played it's first WAV file less
than 2 hours ago.

A big step forward into integration of the thought-to-be
impossible playback of WAV, AIFF and perhaps even modules
on the old trusty archoses.

There's an experimental plugin able to play 44.1 kHz stereo WAV
files in the tracker for those who know what they are doing and
wanting to hear it themselves:

In case you want to know, my test track was "Fireworks" by

Keep on rocking!!