Subject: Re: Generic questions

Re: Generic questions

From: Will Robertson <aliask_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-03-24

As for the first question, rockbox currently supports many codecs, including
ogg, but not Audible.
I hear that you have to convert the audible file to an MP3 or other rockbox
supported file before putting it on your device.
And for the second question, daily builds are fine to install, but it isn't
neccessary to install them on a per day basis.
If you hear about some new feature that you would like then by all means
install the new rockbox, but like I said, it isn't neccessary for rockbox to
function.

Will.