Subject: Re: Generic questions

Re: Generic questions

From: CB <cnoc_at_wi.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 09:02:47 -0600

Correct me if I am wrong here, but if the player does not support ogg then the you are out of luck. For example, the Ipod does not support ogg playback so just because you have Rockbox installed you still won't get ogg playback. But, if you have an Iriver, that does support ogg, then Rockbox will playback ogg files. I think this is correct, but if I am wrong please someone correct me.