Subject: Rockbox working with Klipsch iFi system?

Rockbox working with Klipsch iFi system?

From: ScottLearned <SLearned_at_cox.net>
Date: 2006-03-24

Hello, my name is Scott and I am new to the list.
I have a comment and a question. First, I want to say that I am impressed by
the excellent support from the developers of Rockbox for Blind/Visually
impaired users. I have been following a few threads for a week or so
listening to all of the great support, and I must say I am impressed! This
is one of the selling points for me to go out and purchase a non accessible
player, soon to be converted!

I have the Klipsch iFi speaker system and would like to know if the docking
station and remote would be fully functional with a 5G Video? I am not sure
if this would be a firmware or hardware issue.

Keep up the excellent work, your time and effort is much appreciated!!

Make it a great day.

Scott