Subject: installing jukebox recorder into a car?

installing jukebox recorder into a car?

From: Mirko Steiner <mirko.steiner_at_slashdevslashnull.de>
Date: 2006-03-25

hy,

sorry if this question is a bit off-topic.
I want a adapter for in car usage so that i don't need accumulators or batteries.
I've tryed to put 9V (4 x 1.5V) on the 2 connectors inside the jukebox (the other ones seems to be just a bridge) but i think that my ac/dc adapter has to less power (300mA) so jukebox powers up but the disk won't spin.
so default (as far as i remember) there are 1500mA accumulators installed on the jukebox is this the minimum i need?

greetings mirko