Subject: Re: Rockbox working with Klipsch iFi system?

Re: Rockbox working with Klipsch iFi system?

From: Will Robertson <>
Date: 2006-03-25

At the moment, rockbox doesn't support the dock connector to interface with
accessories, so if the iFi connects to the iPod through the dock connector
it won't work with rockbox.
There is currently work being done to find an acceptable way to make the
dock connector work with as many plugins as possible, but at the moment I
think you will be stuck with the original firmware.
(Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but this is my understanding of the