Subject: Re: installing jukebox recorder into a car?

Re: installing jukebox recorder into a car?

From: Manuel Dejonghe <>
Date: 2006-03-25

On 3/25/06, Mirko Steiner <> wrote:
> i don't know whats my problem is by loading the accumulators inside the jukebox but i think the 2600mA accumulators are to strong to load with the standard adaptor

No, I don't think that's possible. It may be it takes longer than
expected, and it may be that you have to correct the battery capacity
setting (general settings->system->battery->baterry capacity) so the
battery gauge can work more precisely, but charging should definitely

It sounds like if some part of your charging circuit would be broken, sad.

For your car connection, I think the easiest would be to take a 7806,
tie it up with two capacitors and you're go. A small heatsink may be
useful :-)