Subject: Re: Gentlemen, we have *PCM* sound - on Archos!

Re: Gentlemen, we have *PCM* sound - on Archos!

From: [IDC]Dragon <>
Date: 2006-03-26

> Jörg, don't be sad!

I'm not, am glad that it works. Plus, I wrote that plugin. Jens fixed my
blatant bugs. (Is it an excuse that I was tired at devcon, sleeping only 4
hours each in two nights?)
Now he's improving the plugin. The real important step is that the
downloaded MAS code is working, and accepting PCM data at the serial
interface. This has never been used by Archos.

BC can keep smiling, too, for bringing up the subject years ago.

> Now that PCM *playback* has been tested, you still
> can be the first one to make PCM *recording* working on the Jukebox
> Recorder!! :-)

Unlikely, there's still so many important things to do first, in our new

Bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten sparen: GMX SmartSurfer!
Kostenlos downloaden: