Subject: Re: voicing on ipods

Re: voicing on ipods

From: Rich Cavallaro <>
Date: 2006-03-26

Once you install the boot loader and everything else will rockbox start
talking right after you disconect your ipod from the pc once the
file has been unzipped to the ipod?
Am I also right in thinking that I don't need to install itunes when I get
the ipod nanno?
I can just plug it in to my usb port and windows will recognize it as a
drive? Or is itunes required?