Subject: Re: Gentlemen, we have *PCM* sound - on Archos!

Re: Gentlemen, we have *PCM* sound - on Archos!

From: Neon John <>
Date: 2006-03-27

Ummm, seems to me that if you're going to be tethered to a cord, a PC
would make a much more convenient music player.

not to mention that some people report not being able to run the drive
continuously from the AC adapter. I've never had that problem with
any of mine but some folks have.

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 13:29:56 -0500, Dan Richardson
<> wrote:

>> How is this going to work in terms of battery life? At first blush,
>> it seems like a PCM stream would have the hard drive lit up pretty
>> much continuously.
>That's what AC adapters are for.

John De Armond
Cleveland, Occupied TN
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.-Ralph Waldo Emerson