Subject: Re: installing jukebox recorder into a car?

Re: installing jukebox recorder into a car?

From: Christian Marg <christian.marg_at_tu-clausthal.de>
Date: 2006-03-28

Hello...

joerch.net@web.de wrote:
[replacing the Battery with a Power adaptor etc.]

> That does not work for me. It allways starts in charging mode. Perhaps it's an special fm-recorder issue. Or I must check my wiring.

I think it's because you use the power-plug for your Battery-replacement
without disconnecting the charger circuit from the power-plug.

The external power feeds main Battery contacts and the internal charger
as well - that way the Box doesn't power up like "Oh, I've got a new
battery, lets start playing" but like "Oh, I've got Power on my charger
plug, lets start into Charging screen".

If I don't make any sense, or am writing something wrong please correct
me...

bye
Christian