Subject: Re: Ladies and gentlemen, we have SOUND!

Re: Ladies and gentlemen, we have SOUND!

From: David Bleakley <>
Date: 2006-03-29

Congratulations, well done

Linus Nielsen Feltzing <> wrote: A few minutes ago I played the first MP3 track on the iAudio X5!

I have yet to make it in a cleaner way, since I had to patch the
pcm_playback.c file to make it use IIS1 instead of IIS2, and I also used
a bitbanged I2C driver instead of the Coldfire internal one.

However, we have passed a milestone in the project!

If you want to know, the track was once again "Arcade" by
Machinae Supremacy. You can download it here:

Keep on rocking!!!!

Linus Nielsen Feltzing