Subject: Buying a new player

Buying a new player

From: Grant Hardy <granthardy_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-03-29

Ok guys, my Archos has served me well...but I think it's time to get rid of
it. I'm going to sell it, possibly on eBay. I'm looking for advice on a
good player to buy. I have a few questions... Answer any that you can.
1. Cheapest player with the most storage?
2. Does the FM radio work with Rockbox on the iAudio and iPod?
3. How extensive is the support for iAudio players (voice prompts, recorder,
effects...)

By the way, if anybody wants an AJBR V1, perfect working order, contact me
off list.
Grant