Subject: Re: installing jukebox recorder into a car?

Re: installing jukebox recorder into a car?

From: <>
Date: 2006-03-29

>If your player is now connected to the ignition (you are telling it
>starts (at least in chg-mode as soon as you start your engine), isn't
>it simply dying when you turn off your car ?
>How to you save settings like resume then ?

No, it works. With my rockbox "superficial knowledge" the resume info is written to disk at every disk spinup. But: Yes, it is simply dying. Thats why I like the idea to use worn-out accus, set auto power off to 1 minute and all should work fine without modding. Start engine, jukebox in car adapter mode thinks "Oh, I must start playing now" and if I stop, the unit will pause and shutoff after 1 minute after written the resume info to disk.

Jetzt bei WEB.DE FreeMail: