Subject: Re: Ipod video questions

Re: Ipod video questions

From: Grant Hardy <granthardy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 21:48:14 -0800

Look...to be honest I don't know what you mean. All I know is that
according to a friend, the iPod Video has an FM radio, via the remote
which acts as an antenna. I guess my question, thus, is...will
Rockbox ever support this? The only reason I'm getting rid of my
Archos is because I want an FM radio in my player. Please advise.