Subject: Re: Ipod video questions

Re: Ipod video questions

From: Manuel Dejonghe <>
Date: 2006-03-31

Differences between the two iriver series:
Please try to figure out the Device Comparison Chart on the wiki.
The main differences are a bigger color display, usb-to-go support, no
spdif on the h300

Voice on the iaudio: Sorry, Your last question looked like you were
asking exactly for that, so my answer that there is no voice support
YET was actually referring to the x5.

Radio on x5: I'd suppose the radio is not yet working as well, since
the x5 is one of the youngest to be supported platforms.