Subject: iriver h340

iriver h340

From: Teri McElroy <teri_at_terimc.org>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 16:11:39 +1200

Hi

I'm wanting to install the h300 build on an iriver 340. When I plug the iriver in to my computer's usb port a light shows up on the iriver's screen, but my computer can't see it as a drive. How do I go about installing the software. The lock is in the up position and I'm using usb2. I want to be able to have it talk to me as well and I found some instructions for making menus talk. Filenames seem a bit more complicated.

    Thanks.

Teri