Subject: Re: Manuals manuals and more manuals

Re: Manuals manuals and more manuals

From: Pieter Bos <bos.pieter_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-03-31

Great work. However, when clicking the ondio manual, it says 'the file is
damaged and cannot be repaired'

Pieter

"Daniel Stenberg" <daniel@rockbox.org> wrote in message
http://www.rockbox.org/manual.shtml

I had a go at it and now we have a fair set of automatically daily built
manuals.

I also feel that it is appropriate to mention that I think the manual team
is
doing a splendid job and while the current state certainly has its glitches
think they deserve our big thank you!

This includes, but isn't limited, to:

  Martin Arver, Nils Wallménius, Michael DiFebbo, Dominik Riebeling and the
  work horses who did manual work in the past: Jose Maria Garcia-Valdecasas
  Bernal, Peter Schlenker and Christi Alice Scarborough.

My hat is off for you!