Subject: Modifying Voice Clips

Modifying Voice Clips

From: ScottLearned <SLearned_at_cox.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 11:03:40 -0700

Hello,
I just want to say thanks to all the Dev's out there who worked so hard
making Rockbox accessible for Blind/Visually impaired users. I am really
thrilled to have speech on such a small han-held player!

I'm not sure how much you guys realize how this profoundly affects us
users, but thank you again. Well anyways, sorry for the rambling.
My question is, can I improve the quality of my voice clips? I changed the
settings in Lame and checked out the scripts, but can't for the life of me
find where to create a higher quality .talk file.

Thanks for any help and keep up the excellent work!

Scccott