Subject: Re: Modifying Voice Clips

Re: Modifying Voice Clips

From: ScottLearned <SLearned_at_cox.net>
Date: 2006-04-02

Hi Keith,
real nice, but like Don mentioned in an earlier post, without audible
feedback from the scroll wheel, it is like trying to grab a handful of
water. By the time the speech catches up to your desired selection, you
already highlighted a different directory. I liked the audible click in the
original firmware which would be an invaluable addition.

Scott