Subject: Re: Bose Speaker System for Ipod

Re: Bose Speaker System for Ipod

From: Neon John <>
Date: 2006-04-03

On Sun, 2 Apr 2006 22:23:19 -0400, "Barrett, Don" <>

>I was thinking about getting eh Bose speaker system which both charges
>and plays music from the Ipod using the non-standard USB port on the
>unit. The question: will Rockbox work and voice out using this speaker
>system. Thanks.
>Don Barrett

I can't answer that question specifically. I highly suggest that you
go take a listen before buying. I recently jacked my JBR into that
iPod Bose speaker system using the analog input and was greatly,
terribly disappointed. Especially considering the price. My $30 pair
of PC powered speakers sound better.

John De Armond
Cleveland, Occupied TN
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.-Ralph Waldo Emerson