Subject: bookmarks

From: Barrett, Don <>
Date: 2006-04-03

I just set bookmarks on stop to yes and load last bookmark to yes; that
way I always go back to the last place I was on the last file I was
listening to. Only problem is that as long as that bookmark is set, I
can't open any other file in the folder. Is there a way to tell Rockbox
to make the bookmarks file specific instead of folder specific. In
other words, I want to be able to open any file in the folder, but set
the bookmark for that file on stop and automatically go to that bookmark
"if" I click on that file. However, I want to be able to open other
files in that folder if I need to something I can't do now. Am I making
any sense???

Don Barrett
Section 508 Coordinator
U.S. Department of Education