Subject: unexitable play list

unexitable play list

From: Barrett, Don <Don.Barrett_at_ed.gov>
Date: 2006-04-04

I saw in the Changelog for 4/03 the following:
"3 Apr 04:13 Zakk apps/playlist_viewer.c 1.46 Fix unexitable playlist
viewer menu for iPods and possibly other models."

I still can't get out of playlist screen no matter how many times I hit
menu to go up a level. Screen continuously reads letters of the
alphabet, etc. I can't determine how I enter this screen or what has
exited me in the past; right now, stuck there.
Using Ipod video 30 gig.

Hope no one minds this post; not critical, just information.

Don