Subject: Re: unexitable play list

Re: unexitable play list

From: Manuel Dejonghe <>
Date: 2006-04-04

On 4/4/06, Barrett, Don <> wrote:
> Well, I guess I am trapped in keyboard screen. Even when I hold down
> play until unit turns off then restart, I still hear my folders and
> files being read aloud as I scroll, along with Mary reading menu items.

No, if your folders and files are beeing read, you're not.
Strange that you get menu items at the same time.
Which device are you using ?
I perceive it sometime a bit hard to navigate properly on my h300 as
stray "left" and "right" seem to be pressed when scrolling up and down
and the other way round. I think it's rather a mechanical problem of
the joystick-square.