Subject: RE: unexitable play list

RE: unexitable play list

From: Barrett, Don <Don.Barrett_at_ed.gov>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 10:06:07 -0400

I have an Ipod video 30 gig unit. Yes it is strange that I hear my
files and folders being read, along with a continuous read by Mary of
strange menu items. For all I know, it could be buffered information
and not a real menu at all, but am not sure. Thanks.

Don Barrett
Section 508 Coordinator
U.S. Department of Education
(202)-205-8245