Subject: RE: unexitable play list

RE: unexitable play list

From: Barrett, Don <>
Date: 2006-04-04

I have an Ipod video 30 gig unit. Yes it is strange that I hear my
files and folders being read, along with a continuous read by Mary of
strange menu items. For all I know, it could be buffered information
and not a real menu at all, but am not sure. Thanks.

Don Barrett
Section 508 Coordinator
U.S. Department of Education