Subject: Re: New charging question.

Re: New charging question.

From: Hamish Mackenzie <hamish_at_mackenzieoz.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 10:08:22 +0400

Hi All and sorry if this is a daft question. with all the comments re
batteries and charging I have the following to ask. I got an IRiver H340
from a shop on EBay 18 months ago and installed Rockbox back in Nov of
2005. I never changed any of the battery settings as I have seen in
previous emails. My question is will RB correctly select the right battery
capacity? Question two, if it does not automatically select the correct
setting would anyone have a clue what the correct capacity setting for an H
340 is or how I could find out or are they just all the same on the same
models? I did have a look on google but could not find any more details
other than expected playback time and the type of battery not anything for
capacity.

Cheers for now

Hamish