Subject: Re: voice ui for iaudio x5

Re: voice ui for iaudio x5

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: 2006-04-10

On Sun, 9 Apr 2006, Rich Cavallaro wrote:

> just curious how is voice support coming for the iaudio x5?

We haven't done anything particular for voice on the x5, but we shouldn't have

Voice in general is shaky on the software codec platforms, but once it becomes
more stable I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work exactly the same on
all our software codec platforms: all irivers, all ipods and iaudio x5.

The voice UI parts aren't really that hw-dependent.

  Daniel Stenberg -- --