Subject: Re: battery life on H300

Re: battery life on H300

From: Manuel Dejonghe <manuel_at_dejonghe.de>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 14:17:01 +0200

Nobody knows how the original firmware does the battery measurment and
the progonsis.
It's for sure that after startup, rockbox announces the battery to be
lower than it actually is.
Furthermore, if you like fiddling around, you can activate the disk
cache. Booting will take a bit longer, but navigation does not need to
spin up and down the hard disk.

~lImbus