Subject: Adapting MakeVoices.vbs

Adapting MakeVoices.vbs

From: ScottLearned <>
Date: 2006-04-11

I am having difficulties with the MakeVoices.vbs script. I for the life of
me cannot figure out where to change the values to creat a voice file.

When I get to line 60: The Actual Work, I am not sure where to change the
values. I tried a number of different possibilities, but keep getting an 81
compilation error. I saw the examples and tried duplicating their strings on
line 85.
I would like to use Crystal16, NeoSpeech Paul or Mike16 as my voice file
since I have them installed on my PC.

As you can now tell I know just about nothing when it comes to scripting
except for how to open them! LOL

If someone could please show me where to change and what to change in detail
so I can get this crazy task figured out, I would be very grateful.

I am currently running the 3/31 build.

Thank you