Subject: Rockbox and iTrip?

Rockbox and iTrip?

From: Dan <rockbox.user_at_korvan.homeunix.net>
Date: 2006-04-11

Greetings all,

I'm a recent Rockbox convert and absolutely love it, BUT, I can't get my
Griffin iTrip to work with it on my 4g monochrome iPod.

Basically, when I play anything after the iTrip is plugged in, it
*appears* to come on and transmit, but I get mostly static (and very faint
transmission of my music) through the radio.

The iTrip is tuned just fine. I can boot into the Apple Firmware and play
a track through the iTrip without any worries but, for me, the whole
purpose of getting Rockbox was to avoid the ridiculous shortcomings in
Apple's firmware (such as being restricted to the iTunes database and MP3
file storage).

Has anyone gotten this to work? I've tried [most] nightly builds up to
April 9th this year.

TIA,
Dan.