Subject: Playlist problems with Rockbox on Iriver H320

Playlist problems with Rockbox on Iriver H320

From: Andreas Heinz <rockbox_at_a80.net>
Date: 2006-04-11

Hi there,

hope somebody can help me out, or can confirm that the following
behavior of rockbox is a bug:

recently i switch on my iriver and boot up (bootloader v2) into rockbox.
my iriver resumes playback. since i use shuffle over the complete
harddisk i often have to skip tracks. yesterday i replaced a cvs version
of march with the daily build of yesterday.

now i have the problem, that the track rockbox displays isn't the track
rockbox plays. so e.g. i see song A in display but song B is played.
i'm quite sure rockbox always plays the song after the song which is
displayed. so when i would have the following playlist:

rockbox would play B C D and so on. can someone confirm this?
as jens suggested in cvs logs i saved the config and resetted rockbox. i
took yesterdays daily build since i have these ticking problems with the
remote and the cvs log showed some changes regarding this problem.

unfortunatly now i'm fighting with these playlist problems.

additionaly when i skip songs, rockbox party begins playing them from
the middle not the beginning.

hope someone can help me out :)

bye
Andreas